Friday, April 3, 2009

Jumping

Today I'm going to be to be talking about jumping. My favourite jumps are actually step downs and gaps. I also like jumping in Kamloops because I think Kamloops has a great veriety of places to jump like the water tower, Juniper, the airport and if you go out of Kamloops you can ride at either Harper or Sun Peaks. Personally I like riding at Sun Peaks because it's smoother, but I like the size of jumps at harper. At Harper I like the part when you loop around a tree, then hit dirt to dirt jump, following by a dirt to wood, then at last a wood to dirt jump. If you had the choose to ride anywhere go to Sun Peaks. I think you should because Harper is for more advances riding.

2 comments:

  1. Kyle, do you have any photos you could post to this blog? I'd love to see some of these areas and jumps.

    ~Ms. Gillis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can try to get some pictures of jumping, but I don't know how to though which is my problem

    ReplyDelete